come worship with us
The present-day Sanctuary was completed in 1951, and seats up to 800 people. The 11 a.m. Sunday service is held here.
Music in the Sanctuary is provided by a 50-year-old organ, which has been rebuilt twice, once in the 1970s and again in 2006 by the Wicks Pipe Organ Company. Information about our organ may be found under the “music” heading of our “Worship and Music” portion of our website.
The main entrance to the Sanctuary faces the Davidson College quadrangle adjacent to Main Street (Route 115). You may also enter the Sanctuary from side doors off of Concord Road.
Lingle chapel is a smaller worship space that holds the 8:30 and 9:45 a.m. worship services. The chapel seats 150, and is open to the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The main entrance to the chapel off Main Street (Route 115), but it is also accessible down the hall from the church offices on the main floor.
For an application, click here.
Sitting on the site of the former Youth House and manse, the Congregation House was completed in 2006 as a result of the With Hearts, Hands and Voices campaign. In addition to having a large kitchen and eating areas, it has multi-purpose rooms that can serve as meeting rooms or classrooms. The lower level is home to the youth lounge and other classrooms.